Learning Festival Image Submission
Learning City Image Submission Policy
A picture paints a thousand words – we’d love to use your own pictures to help us promote what you do.
Be sure to label your images or logos with a title linking it to your submission
Here are details for the submission requirements for contributor images delivered to the Cork Learning City Image Bank.
Because the images must be usable for publication and web display, we ask that files be formatted as follows.
All files must be :
- Submitted in a digital format,
- Of good quality e.g. of sufficient resolution to distinguish features, in focus, and contain a clear subject with no unnecessary background,
- In a .jpg file format,
- Scan resolution should be at least 300 dpi to ensure good quality reproduction,
- All images must be titled appropriately and accompanied with good quality descriptive tags if possible. You will be prompted to enter this information on upload of your images
By submitting photographs to the Learning City Image Bank you are agreeing to the following terms.
- You are agreeing that the image can be used by the Cork Learning City on a royalty-free basis, for non-commercial uses and media,
- You are agreeing that images may be cropped,
- You represent that you either own all rights in the image, or have permission from its rightful owner(s), necessary for you to permit such image uses,
- If any persons are identifiable in the images, you warrant that you have written authorisation from the subjects for the use of their likenesses,
- Images may appear in media and where possible will be accompanied by the designated credit information.